Hi! Welcome to my blog. You can take your time reading my comments on quoted passages from classical novels. Now that I am working on "Far From the Madding Crowd"/Thomas Hardy (Bantam Classic). I am not a teacher nor a student, only a reader of a sort. I just want to share my delight, perception and thinking in reading classical novels. Let me give you a secret. This is the first time that I am doing such a literary work. I will be delightful to receive your comments.

13 Haziran 2010 Pazar






"Being a man not without a frequent consciousness that there was some charm in this life he led, he stood stil after looking at the sky as a useful instrument, and regarded it in an appreciative spirit, as a work of art superlatively beautiful." (p,13)




When we look at the sky, a new consciousness arises within ourselves. We feel relax to appreciate everything positively in life. With its charming, blue color and broad dimention, as a work of art, it releases us from the restrictions and borders of life, speaks to our souls silently and influentially, evokes feelings of hope, beauty and satisfaction in our hearts. Gabriel as a man of nature, makes use of this benevolent act the sky performs in his soul.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder